Hi, I'm Abbie. I'm seventeen, from England, a bit of a nerd and a wannabe author. I can't help but go crazy over just about every fandom I become part of. Television is my drug. So this blog contains my many loves such as Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Shakespeare, Marvel, Harry Potter, middle-aged celebrities... y'know, that sort of thing, and many many more. I speak fluent sarcasm, have a PhD in Horribleness and a Master's degree in crying over fictional characters. I'm addicted to music of all kinds. I'm also a multi-shipper - all ships can sail through here without judgement.
Feel free to drop some conversation into my ask. I'm here to interact! Spread the love!
I'm also an avid writer of fanfiction, so if you're interested, you can check me out on deviantart.com.
Reblogged from halftimelordhalfwizard221b
wait you mean you don’t use the word ‘fortnight’ in america???
Wait what? Then what do they use?
they don’t have a word
what do you mean they don’t have a word what kind of uncivilised people are they??
the fuck is a fortnight
It’s a word for ‘two weeks’
no it isn’t fortnight means when the whole country joins together to make forts and throw pillows at each other
Reblogged from wellimthelordoftime
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.